Welcome to Low Nest Studio's Guest Accommodation, Lake district, Cumbria.
1. The price quoted is for the number of nights accommodation as stated on your booking form. The price quoted is inclusive of heating, electricity, hot water, 2 toilet rolls per bathroom, one set of bed linen and towels per person. (Stays greater than 7 days will have a change of linen and towels during their stay).
2. A non-refundable deposit of £100 is payable at the time of booking by cheque payable to J True. Alternatively bank transfer can be arranged.
3. The balance of your tariff is payable at any time during your stay or on the day of departure either in cash or by cheque payable to J True. Bank transfer can be arranged.
4. We reserve the right to make full charge for cancellations within 6 weeks of due date of arrival. Whilst we do our utmost to re-let the accommodation we are not always able to do so at short notice therefore strongly recommend you consider holiday insurance.
5. The studio is available to you from 3.30pm on day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure to facilitate thorough cleaning/preparation for incoming guests.
6. On arrival or to raise our attention during your stay, please ring the doorbell marked ‘studios reception‘ at the door marked studio reception. Should there be no reply please use the mobile number (John) in your guest information pack to contact us.
7. The guesthouse named Pyet is a separate business and Studio guests do not have access to this part of the premises.
8. We strive to maintain a high standard of comfort and cleanliness and ask guests to treat the accommodation with respect and leave it clean and tidy. The owners may request a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if they consider that the accommodation has been left in an unreasonable condition. Cleaning materials are available in the laundry room if required.
9. It is hoped that you find everything to your satisfaction but should you have any concerns, complaints or problems please bring these to our attention in order that the matter may be resolved.
10. We are sure that you will take care whilst you stay with us, and we acknowledge that accidents sometimes happen. All maintenance issues, damage, loss or breakages must be notified to us. We reserve the right of access at any time and the right to charge for damage, loss or breakages if we feel this is justified. If the damage is discovered after you depart, you will be notified as soon as practicable.
11. Your pet is very welcome but there are house rules. Your pet must not be left unattended in the studio without prior agreement. Please ensure that if your dog goes on the furniture that the throws provided are used. You must also clean up after your pet(s) inside and outside.
12. To comply with the conditions of our business insurance we are obliged to advise you that it is your responsibility to ensure your animals protection. This includes their regular vaccinations and routine worming. Flea treatment should be given within 28 days of your stay and be adequate for ‘tick’ control.
13. The studio is strictly a non-smoking environment. Also, for safety reasons, candles are prohibited. Of course, guest may smoke outside.
14. The total number of people on the booking form must not be exceeded. The owner reserves the right to terminate hire immediately without refund if numbers are exceeded.
15. If for any reason the property becomes unavailable you will be informed immediately and all monies will be refunded, it is hoped this should never be necessary.
16. No discounts/refunds will be made for loss of electricity or mechanical failure or loss of water supply beyond the owner’s control. The owner would in such event endeavour to have such failures corrected /overcome as soon as possible.
17. The owner is unable to accept liability for injuries to any member of the party, or for loss, damage or theft to visitor’s property.