Welcome to Low Nest Farm Guest Accommodation, Lake district, Cumbria.
Keswick town centre (all 4 are off the main square)
- Dog and Gun, Lake road, Keswick
- Bank Tavern, Main Street, opposite post office
- The George hotel, St John’s street/Station road junction just up from Keswick Lodge
Outskirts of town
- Pheasant Inn. Follow A591 Carlisle from centre of town and it will be on your left opposite a filling station. If you get to the roundabout at the A66 junction you have just missed it. Lovely lakeland pub, real coal fire and dogs welcome. Suggs' recommendation - especially for the quality of the food!
Surrounding villages (3-8 miles approx)
- Coledale Inn, Braithwaite. Off A66 towards Workington at the village of Braithwaite. Can take time to find but worth it!
Coledale Inn,Braithwaite,Keswick,Cumbria,CA12 5TN
- The Sun Inn at Bassenthwaite. Not open on a Monday. No dogs indoors in the main season during the evenings
- Kings Head Hotel, Thirlmere. 3.8 miles south of Low Nest Farm on A591 (Windermere road)
The Kings Head,Thirlspot,Keswick,Cumbria,CA12 4TN
- Middle Ruddings hotel, Thornthwaite. Off A66 towards Cockermouth/Workigton on left (just after brown signs for Whinlatter forest and Braithwaite). Tel:01768 78436
- The salutation Inn, Threlkeld village. Off A66 towards Penrith. Tel: 017687 79614
- Horse and Farrier Inn, Threlkeld. Off A66 towards Penrith.
Horse & Farrier,Threlkeld,Keswick,Cumbria,CA12 4SQ
- Little Dodd Garden Centre
A garden centre a short distance from Keswick. Includes a gorgeous separate cafe which has a wood burning stove and lovely relaxing atmosphere.